From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
SicilianMother@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 6:44 PM
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Feedback

Another DJ responds...........

Hi..

I, for one, haven't said anything on the air regarding the case.
Today I probably will.  While I certainly don't believe he's in
any way a paedophile--his charity work for children, both
publicized and not, speaks for itself--he made a mistake in that
his research broke a law.  So if he's guilty of anything, as Roger
Daltry said, it's being naive.

I certainly have no desire to taint his image, but I will have
a small bit of fun with it.  I respect him, do believe him when
he says he was doing research and hope things work out for him.

Gary