justice for pete

*Pete, I wish I could believe you!* And in fact, I rather do. There`s just
so much bad shit in this world. But I`ve been inspired by his music, it`s
incredible beauty and openness...
Why don`t they believe Pete? It sickens me to think that the parents of some
teenagers who love rock`n`roll might (I`m sure they`re already doin` this!!!
Yuck!) say to their kids:"You can`t listen to the who under my roof!
There`s that Pete Townshend, he`s a p......!!!" Disgusting!
And people seem to rejoice in the probability of findin` Pete wrong! I can`t
see why, but it`s a part of human nature: we usually are inclined to believe
ugly things about people - just think how many people (fans) will turn away
from Pete now as consequence of what
has happened and think they`ve been decieved by him, believing in his
music... this is so ugly.
A thought: while they are doing this to Pete, how many CRIMINALS are walking
free, with no "justice" after them? Yes it`s easier to punish those who are
innocent only because they are at hand  than to look for those who really
deserve punishment!
The world seems to be turned upside down these days. When someone means good
we see it as if he means harm, and vice versa. Mistakes are made and later
who  pays? Now they are not getting Pete`s point, they are only
looking for proof to find him guilty - instead of thinking what`s to be done
about child porn. Or is it normal?
I`M FURIOUS!!!!! And yes, I believe Pete. He`s a man of independant mind.
Hold on Pete,
(if) truth is on yer side...