A time for Battle

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Re: Name clearing begins on my radio station. Bomb Them!
>
>It's gonna be a tough battle.
>
>Are you ready for the battle, Jon?  All of you?  Are you
>ready?

Ready?  READY???
I'm already fighting.

Here's a letter that I sent to the entire list of media that Keets posted:

>Dear sir and madam,
>Please proceed with this story cautiously.
>Mr. Townshend's name will be cleared in the end.
>
>As a long time fan of Mr. Townshend I have been following his personal writings closely over the years.  He has issued multiple diary >entries on his web site that speak of the horrors of child porn and his war against those that would participate and profit from such
>behavior.
>Yes, he is a rock star.  But, he is the most intellectual of rock musicians, and as such a thinker and researcher that is "seeking" the >truth to such social deviance and to similar atrocities that he himself had been subjected to.
>
>This is a kind and gentle man who simply is searching for answers.
>
>Please don't use this as an excuse to ruin a grand reputation.  Please be patient for all the facts.
>
>Thank you,
>Kevin W. O'Neal
>Huntington, Vermont  USA

I sent "A Different Bomb" to the same list of media yesterday, and faxed it to all of my local radio stations this morning, with the above as a prefacing statement.

This *is* a time to battle.
You (everyone) want to fight?  Go to the business section of your Yellow Pages, look under "W" and find your local radiostations.  Most will have a fax number listed.
Fax them "A different Bomb".  If there's no fax, call them and get an E-mail address.

Do it now.

Feel free to use my statement if you wish.

You all can cut and paste, right!??
Kevin in VT