[no subject]

...Actress and model Jerry Hall gave a statement
defending Townshend on Sunday.

Ms Hall revealed how she and Townshend had spoken at
length at a dinner party in his home about the dangers
of child pornography on the Internet.

"He advised me on how to prevent my children from
inadvertently gaining access to such sites," she
added.

She said the guitarist had spoken of his own fears
that he was abused as a child.

"Pete Townshend is the least likely profile of a child
abuser it is possible to construct and that is because
he isn't one," she said...

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!