From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Anna Mormack
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 2:01 PM
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: "I haven't been charged with anything, but I think I'm
f*****"

<<The News Of The World weighs in:
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/news1.html>>

I couldn't help but notice that they listed Joseph's
age as 16...wasn't he born in 1989 or 1990?  I know
he's about half my age, and a 16 year old would not be
half of my age just yet!

=====
Anna U. Mormack
RIP John Alec Entwistle, 9 October 1944-27 June 2002
"Under heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness.
All can know good as good only because there is evil.  Therefore having and
not having arise together."--Lao-Tzu
Visit my home on the web at http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl if
you don't mind brutal honesty
http://mailplus.yahoo.com