Re: Bass, Anyone?

> PETE SHOULD PLAY BASS ON THE NEW WHO ALBUM.
> I love his bass playing....

I love Pete's bass playing, too.  Really, he's quite good.  Listen
to the "Song Is Over" demo.  There are some complicated bass lines
there.  He's got kind of a McCartney style.  I'd love it if he played
the bass on a new Who album.

BUT....Pete most likely considers himself a novice when it comes to
bass playing.  I just can't see him agreeing to do the bass parts
on any new Who studio album.

He'll want to bring someone on board because A) a new Who album should
have a "professional/real" bass player on it, and B) Pete will want to
offer the "job" to a fellow musician in order to help someone out.
Spread the wealth, so to speak.

Great idea, Jacqueline.  Probably won't happen, but it's still a nice
idea.

- SCHRADE in Akron