Re: Such an organized effort...and more

In a message dated 2/28/03 8:01:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski@icanon.com writes:

> He is a writer, thinker, poet and above all, a citizen of
> human race with enormous courage and conviction.
>
> Pete is anything but disorganized.   His loose carrying on and
> cool demeanor are an illusion he creates with complex thought,
> actions and will.   His complexity presents the illusion of
> simplicity.

This is really good.  This is what we that know of him know, and what those
typical average citizens do not know.  He is that odd duck that Gary Graff
spoke of.

Pete does not let thoughts die easily.  He loves his work and will not leave
this ugly subject alone.  This makes me happy.  He appears to be wishy washy
but is deeply rooted in his search for answers to the things that lie deep
beneath the surface.  God bless him.

I am glad that Roger never had these issues as a young boy.  I am also warmed
by his support of Pete, him being Pete's biggest fan.

Listen to all the words of the "Can you help the one you really love?"
demo-1999. Put that in the time line.

Incidentally, my answer to this question is a proven YES.

Jon in Mi.