Fun with words

> What's that mean.........knackered?

It means "tired."
Actually it's more descriptive than that. It sort of means broken or used up. "Knack" is to break or strike, and "knacker" is someone who slaughters old horses or breaks up old stuff for salvage. Destroyed, maybe? :)

I'm seriously disappointed in the BBC for not archiving this. I'll have to write and complain (my avocation these days). But what was that about CNN? Is there another Roger interview on the way? Did we miss it already?

keets