Roger's BBC Radio 2 interview

Looks like there will not be an audio file of this put
up on the Jonnie Walker show web site.  According to
someone who answers his email there:

>>I am really sorry but we are no longer putting clips
of the programme on the website.  Thanks for your kind
comments.<<

When I asked about getting a tape or transcript:

>>Unfortunately due to copyright reasons we are unable
to issue tapes or transcripts of the programme.  Sorry
about that.<<

Oh well.  While its still fresh, I can paraphrase one
other comment Roger made that I left out yesterday:

Pete has been helping people with alcohol and drug
addictions for years, sponsoring them, paying for
their treatment etc.  Many people who have addictions
come to them after being sexually abused when young.
Thank goodness that was never an issue with me.

Then he went on to say that one has to weigh this
record of Pete's good work against the allegations to
see that they can't be true.

Ken in MD
"All a truly great artist can do is create an arena or
mechanism that leads to spiritual uplift." PT 2000

=====
UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT FOR PETE TOWNSHEND.
NO 'What Ifs' NECESSARY.
.
.
.