timeline

Couple quick notes -
David quickly pointed out I got the month wrong for
CFNYC - that's been corrected.
I made a decision not to include the full text of ADB
because then the timeline would be 20 pages instead of
10.  Because I trust Pete, the ADB timeline undergirds
this one.  If this document is hosted somewhere, I can
link to a full text.
In other cases I chose not to summarize or paraphrase
because I didn't want it to appear I was taking quotes
out of context.

I added Roger's statements today - very encouraging!

Hopefully the timeline will help to clarify the
history - warts and all - and to advance our
knowledge.

best,
Ken in MD

P.S. I can't tell if all the parts made it through -
the last one, notes and sources, has been sent 2X and
hasn't shown up yet.

=====
UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT FOR PETE TOWNSHEND.
NO 'What Ifs' NECESSARY.
.
.
.