Re: Roger on Jonnie Walker show BBC2 radio 02/27/03

>>Thanks for the "re-cap" Ken.
Much appreciated.<<

Welcome - that was a hell of an interview, you could
tell by Roger's voice that he was really frustrated.

>>What media player were you using, if I may ask?<<

It's an outdated version of Real Player - but we're on
a T3 here at work so it works fine:-)

It looks like they archive interviews on the BBC2 web
site for Walker, so this interview may get posted
there.  There is one there now from 2000 or 2002 with
Roger on the TCT.  In any case, I think this interview
will be making the news.

Ken in MD

=====
UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT FOR PETE TOWNSHEND.
NO 'What Ifs' NECESSARY.
.
.
.