Re: My Generation Super Audio CD; WAY remix

> I don`t ever drink vodka. I prefer tea. Get it? :-)

Helen:

I do! I'm glad to hear that particular form of intoxicant is available in Russia. Means there's hope for the future.

>sound better...and I'm happy to report that is indeed the case! Last night I played Tommy, Who's Next, My Generation (deluxe) and Live At Fillmore East 1968 (as

Last night I dared to try the Tommy LAL version, which has that hollow sound to much of it. Would the increased fidelity make it sound better...or bring out the flaws even more? The answer: it sounded much better. Oh, you can still hear some of the holowness...but mostly in the audience, so...score another one for the Philips!

WAY sounds pretty good in it, too.

The thing is that I didn't know anything about the song so I downloaded out of curiosity.

Mc:

You know it's Pete. What else needs to be said? Hey, if the people who are into the band enough to be involved with an Internet Who list don't buy his products, then what hope is there that more casual fans will? And what does that say for the future of more material being released? If you want to know more about the set, the first two discs contain Lifehouse demos plus some from through the WAY album, the third disc is "experiments" like the WAY remix, the fourth is orchestral versions and music from Lifehouse. The last two discs are most (but not all) of the BBC radio broadcast of the story. The script is included and the box pretty cool (IMHO). So give up the money, instead of wasting it on Bourbon Street next Tuesday, and order the damned thing!

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
                                 Isaac Asimov

                 Cheers             ML