pete jokes: my views

y'all should just get a grip!  so what if some lame ass comic tells a joke
about pete? it won't mean the end of the world. we know he's innocent. and if
they think he isn't, well, who said we all have to agree on the same thing?
I mean I believe michael Jackson is innocent, but if i hear a joke about him,
i laugh! why? cause it's funny and stupid to begin with. just like these pete
jokes!  we should just have to have a sense of humor about these things,
cause it's all really dumb anyway. why be serious about a comic joking about
a rock star whereas there are more serious shh (ah-hem) stuff goin on in the
world as we know it.    like what robin williams said, "keep bozo. ya got
to!"  that's all.  i'm not against you people sending your thoughts to DJs or
comics or whatever, cause this is america and you're free to do that.
however, these people you're sending your comments to are also free to have
their own opinions about it and joke about it if they want.    and why not
laugh anyway? i'm sure pete would laugh. maybe a little bit.    gots to have
a sense of humor about things. that's all.   life's too serious these days.
and we all know he's innocent so GET OVER IT! ; )

well, these are just MY views. decided to express em.