Changes in the CP laws

Here's a link to info on proposed changes to the US laws. Notice that some clauses of this might make the award winning movie "America Beauty" illegal.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030225/ap_on_go_co/child_pornography_5

I think we need a clear focus on what's important in these laws, and not to create whole new witch-hunts. US citizens who are concerned can write their congresspersons at the following addresses:

http://www.webslingerz.com/jhoffman/congress-email.html

You might also want to write President Bush president@whitehouse.gov Vice President Cheney vice.president@whitehouse.gov and Attorney General Ashcroft AskDOJ@usdoj.gov/

I think this is a global matter, so I'd like to encourage concerned citizens of other countries to write in as well. Thank you.

keets