Re: Sotheby's Entwistle Auction Question

> I would be curious if they have an even cheaper item, guitar picks.

Hmmm...I'm not sure.  I imagine there is some kind of lower limit as
to the value of things Sotheby's will put up for auction.  Plus, they
have to maintain an image of being a high quality auction house.  It's
not a garage sale!

"Item # 417-B:  The remainder of Mr. Entwistle's dish washing liquid.
This lovely piece, still nearly 2/3rds full, will not only bring out a
clean shine on your dishes, it'll also bring forth many memories of this
outstanding, legendary musician.  Let's start the bidding at two pounds.
Do I hear two pounds?"

- SCHRADE in Akron