Re: weird Who Are You re-mix

>>I downloaded the strangest version of Who Are They
the other day. It's the Pete T lifehouse remix. It all
psychodelic and "acidy" until some guy all of a sudden
starts rapping.
Mc:<<

>>It's from the Lifehouse boxed set. You should buy it
rather than download songs from it. That way Pete
might get a little money for his work.<<

Yes, especially since all of Pete's original work like
this has for some time been purposely made available
through Eel Pie and in conjunction with small labels.
He has wanted to avoid dealing with the mega-labels to
disseminate his music, but he also deserves to make
some income.

This mix of WAY is also available on:
Live: The Empire November 9 1998
&
Lifehouse elements

Order now at:
http://www.eelpie.com/shop/index.cfm?p=music

Cheers,
Ken in MD

=====
"Our music was specifically designed
to lubricate the passage from adolescence to
adulthood."  Pete Townshend
.
.
.