Re: Entwistle at the Grammys

In a message dated 2/23/2003 11:40:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> There was a little ripple of applause for John--much better than what some
> of the featured artists got (silence).  Presumably the applause means a
> decent proportion of the audience actually recognized his picture.

well, as long as SOME people cheered and /or applauded. i'd feel upset if NO
one did that.  and as for misspelling his name, well, no one really could
spell his name right. you'd have to be a major who fan to spell it correctly.
  ; )     by the way, I felt the strummer tribute kicked ass, even though it
would've been cool to see townshend up there too. but then again, hes
supposed to be a "pedophile". (don't worry. that was just a tongue-in-cheek
joke)