Re: Article in the Globe&Mail

Thanks, Dave, and welcome to the group. :) Here are a couple of contact addresses for the paper. This seems fairly mild compared to other stuff we're seeing, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to ask them to support Pete.

Newsroom@GlobeAndMail.ca

comments@globeandmail.ca.

keets

Greetings,
This is my first time posting to this group. I've been a WHO fan since
"Can't explain" first came out and finally discovered the newsgroups
recently and subscribed. You all seem like a very friendly bunch, so I
thought I'd dip my toe in the waters and post this after reading it this morning on my government-provided news service. Normally the Toronto Globe & Mail is a decent paper, but the last para on the Who really pissed me off and I think that the writer deserves to receive a few choice words from us....
cheers
Dave (in Guatemala)