MJ and Pete

>Did he really say this? I would like to know the source.

I don't think he did. he didn't say it in any of those TV specials (it was done in the summer of 2002, long before pete was arrested anyway) and I don't think he does interviews these days for obvious reasons. probably from, yes, a tabloid who wants to turn him into a bad guy again, especially when there's been such a big response from people like us over the townshend pedophile story. dats what i dink.
MJ has made some comments on the special just lately, so it's possible he's said it. I'll see if anyone from alt.music.who answers with a source.

keets