Re: Center for Democracy and Technology

Here's the info from the CFD&T that's likely much more accurate than my interpretation. I think what they say should be read critically, as they do appear to have ties to the communications industry, but from their description of what's going on, there does seem to be a problem with the law.
Oops. Forgot to include the info. Check the links for a description of the law, and their protest about it.

You might be interested in the full report that we issued -- you can find it at http://www.cdt.org/speech/030200pennreport.pdf. Our web site has other information (including the text of the Pennsylvania law) at http://www.cdt.org/speech/ . Thanks again for your input.