Re: Short List...

Ken from MD wrote:

At 06:01 PM 2/20/2003 -0800, you wrote:
What happens when it turns out he has zero downloaded
child abuse images on his computer.  The ones who
WON'T look silly include: Roger, Jerry Hall, Brian
May, Elton John, Eddie Vedder, Martin Lewis, DJ Paul
Gambaccini, and publicist Chris Hutchins.  And Rolling
Stone and Salon.Com will deserve kudos also.  That
list is still to friggin short, though.
What about other rock stars that are not as visible.  Sadly we only
hear what the bandwidth will allow.   I'm sure there are others talking
in smaller circles that believe Pete.

What about Marsh, Cady, Keets, McKendree, O'Neal, Schrade, Johanna, House,
Campbell (a.k.a AEB), Segal, ... , Bjorn, Mc,Kees, ......(just to name a few)

Joe in Philly