Fwd: RE: George Carlin tour

Here's a return comment from a site associated with George Carlin. I wrote and complained about his opening comic on the tour. If I get anything further, I'll pass it along.

keets

Your comment will not go unnoticed. I will pass your email along to
George's office here in Los Angeles. Once they receive it is solely up
to them whether to respond or not.
Please understand that I receive many comments and inquires daily
regarding George and I take everyone seriously. Unfortunately I am not
allowed to give out any telephone numbers or email addresses.
Thanks again for your concern,
Have a good day,
TED KOHN