Re: God Bless America and screw Brazil - non-Who

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:21:35 -0500, "O'Neal, Kevin W."
<Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org> wrote:

>><peace with> israeli,
>>muslims, iraqi,iranians, coreans, french, germans...
>
>Yes, we like to smoke dope and dream too.
>Where were you in WWII, again?
>Where were you after WWII?
>Where the *FUCK* have you been ever since WWII?

I believe they were providing safe haven to Nazis who fled
prosecution.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org