Re: SicilianMother swinging her rolling pin!

At 11:44 20-2-03 -0500, SCHRADE wrote:

> > P.S.:  Boy, how about the tietens on that Christina Ricci?  Neuk!
>
> Damn. :-) Do you know I actually got a personalized autographed picture
> of her? Back from '95 though...

Lucky you.  1995.  That was pre-chest explosion, right?  Still,.....
Yeah... I was a "fan" back then. Pretty active as well, together with a friend. We wrote her and she thought it was pretty impressive she had 2 hardcore fans in The Netherlands... I have no idea where I kept that photo though.

BTW, the correct Dutch would be:
"Tjonge, zie die tieten van Christina Ricci! Jezus!"

Cheers,

Bjorn

http://www.ba-da-bjorn.tk