George Carlin

> George Carlin only wishes he was a genius like Pete Townsend.  As the
saying
> goes <Pete> has more talent in his little finger then <Carlin> has in his
> whole body.
>
> Did anyone boo George?  That is what I would have done.
>
> Johanna

Can't we all just get along!?  Take him or leave him, Carlin's one
of my favorite comics -- certainly unafraid to reveal his beliefs and
explore hypocrisy in everyday society.  He delves into many
topics many other comics would never touch.

Favorite Carlin one-liner:

....a couple of dopey guys to one another regarding dating/ sex ...
(paraphrased)

Guy #1: "It's been a looong time since I've had a beautiful woman
               in my bed...err .. by the way, have you ever had a "10"? "

Guy #2:  "No..... but one night I had five "2's"

Ba-dum.