Re: IWF Morons with Turrets.

>Rolling Stone is giving credit where credit IS NOT due. IWF has not issued
>any such statement, they are as mum as ever on this matter.

I thought Pete's news article stated that the IWF had admitted their error?
To Pete's lawyer, I think it was.

I like that!
Just in case there was any sort of cultural-gap issue here.....
The "dirty words" I posted are actually part of George Carlin's most famous skit....
"The 7 dirty words you can't say on TV". Circa.....1976 or so?
He's got a new series up on his website, and I notice he's added "religion."

Not much time left in February.
Where is the fucking Police!
May, they're saying now. This could take all year.

keets