Re: Brian Wilson DVD

Er, you're welcome. :) I take it you're a Brian Wilson fan?

It's available for preorder in some stores. I found it listed for $17.49 at CDUniverse, but it says available April 1.

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?style=MOVIE&pid=5688624&cart=138013118

keets

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Thank you for this heads-up!

AEB~

Repost from Relayers:

"BRIAN WILSON ON TOUR" DVD COMING MARCH 3, 2003
A deluxe DVD/VHS program following Brian Wilson on tour will be released by Sancturary on March 3. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting record of Brian's tour. Highlights include the following: Previously unreleased live performances, including one song never before issued in any form, Exclusive in-depth interviews conducted with Brian over four years, Paul McCartney's induction of Brian to the Songwriters Hall of Fame, Brian's appearance at the Bridge School Benefit Concert where, just before showtime, Neil Young gets a crash course on the organ part for 'Good Vibrations.' Minutes later he joins the group onstage, along with guest vocalists Sheryl Crow, Roger Daltrey, Eddie Vedder and Emmylou Harris, A surprise backstage visit from Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes, which Brian calls, "the biggest thrill of my life", Candid interviews with Pete Townshend, Sheryl Crow, Neil Young and Patti Smith, Includes extra footage available only on DVD, Brian himself calls "Brian Wilson On Tour" the most honest and accurate portrait of him ever captured on film. It is the story of one of pop music's greatest composers celebrating his musical genius with the world for the first time.

from http://www.brianwilson.com

keets