oops I did it f***ing again......

In a message dated 2/19/2003 12:11:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
impelen@wxs.nl writes:

> Easy there Pizza Mom.  ;-)
> It wasn't George, it was the comedian *opening* for George.
> Carlin's too cool to stoop to something like that.

Dear Kev and other listers,

There I go again.......

Skipped the details, spoke from the heart and not the head.......probably
pissed someone off.  When will I learn!!

ugghhhh!  I promise, I am not what it seems < ..........on second
thought....may be I am.  Ugghhhh!!!

I just love the Who, that is all.  Plus, I am usually trying to do 10 things
at once.......so I make mistakes.  As long as it is done somewhat gently<I
cry easily>...keep on keepin me on my toes.

Johanna
<who has had a day, when everything I do, goes wrong>