Re: ...an humiliating kick in the crotch.

In article <OE31QzBxhJTANZwwPcM000015be@hotmail.com>,
    "Jim Sigel" <drjimmy_mrjim@hotmail.com>  writes:

> I've come to the obvious conclusion, [...]
> [...] that Pete Townshend is hereby and
> forever fucked as a viable and important artist.

Oh, I came to that conclusion the day this story broke.  We are too
close to the situation to understand that most people are morons who
will only remember the charges blasted on page one in 4 inch high
type, while the retraction buried on page 36 in footnote size type a
year and a half later will barely be acknowledged.

That is why this is more of a witch hunt than journalism.  It is also
why I don't pay much attention to what the "mass media" says anymore.
--
        izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer
                <http://izfree.sourceforge.net>