warped minds, memories and cousins

In a message dated 2/13/2003 6:44:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Keithjmoon70@aol.com writes:

> I am sure that Johanna is right, that Pete was just talking about his
> girlfriend.  I do understand that we should know what the heck we are
> talking
> about though,

Thank GOD the first thing to go in my *family* is our memory.  Maybe I heard
the banter in a dream?......."I'm dreamin', from the waist on down........."
ya....that's it, it was just a wonderful dream.

Jo <who has a cousin just like Joe Pesci in My cousin Vinny>