PNC Banter (was Freezing TKAA Question for Jon)

Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:

> Hey, got a question for you....
> Is there a PNC Encore CD?
> If so, or if anyone who was there knows.......
>
> Did Pete really say at the end of TKAA "Yeah, and I like 'em young too" ??
>
> Some guy called into Stern when the Pedophile story first broke and said
> this happened.
> I'm looking for some proof.

Surely I've omitted a "huh huh" or a chuckle here and there, but here is the
relevant banter at PNC.  Keep in mind that this is much funnier than it
translates in writing.  It loses most of its humor when you can't hear the
inflections in the voices or note the pauses.

Between LROM and BBE:

P:  You know, you can now learn this song at school.

R:  I wouldn't have known it.

P:  Roger, you could go and learn this song.

R:  I never, ever *went* to school.

P:  Yeah you did, that's where you found me.

R:  I went to school, but I didn't go to the fuckin' lessons...huh, huh, huh.
 I was having much more fun behind the bicycle sheds.

P:  That's why I write the songs, innit?  All I did behind the cycle sheds
was smoke.  Smoke and vomit.  Anyway, you can learn this song at school.

Between BBE and YBYB:

R:  I'd just like to say for those of you who've got children in the
audience: children, I do not recommend not going to school.  I wish I had.
Now I know better.  And I was lucky enough to have a band behind me and we
got lucky.  You might not be, so go to school kids.

P:  Yes, don't try this at home, you young ones.  We're allowed to do it but
you're not.  We're allowed to sleep with underage women...take heroin...and
drop dead!  But you're not.

The only thing Pete says at the end of TKAA is "Sit down and be quiet."

Cynthia