Revisiting the pain, liking them young, cold

>From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us>
>Subject: Re: Roger's voice 2002 tour vs CFNYC
>
>I still get a bit queasy thinking
>about the shock & disbelief I experienced on that dreadful Thursday
>evening.

Just re-felt mine.  Thanks.
The shock from that evening would have to be one of the worst I've felt in
my life.  It was quite a whiplash of emotion from the High of a tour
starting, to the low of John's death.
BAMM!

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Freezing TKAA Question for Jon
>
>Have you got a good spot for the dogs?  Do you bring them
>in when it gets that cold?

Oooo, my labs are spoiled.  They each have a plump round bean-bag bed up in
our bedroom.
During the day, while we're at work, they hang out by the wood stove that
chugs away calmly.

>A very dim little flicker right now.

It's depressing.

>Do you suppose the Met police are now
>enjoying it?  :\

With the leaks around the Met Police, it might be the best thing.  The stuff
will get released for sure now!

>From: SicilianMother@aol.com
>Subject: Pete's young girlfriend
>
>He was bragging about his 28 year old girlfriend......

That would be my assumption, as well.

>I thought Kevin transcribed more than one encore cd...........Kevin in VT,
>was it only one?

I've done several over the years, but only Hershey from 2002.

>From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
>Subject: Plan C + B to the B
>
>PS. Kevin, is it really 35 below there? Is that real temp. or wind-chill?

It only got down to 27 below at our house last night.  Actual temp.  No
wind-chill.
But, other towns just a 1/2 hour north got well into the 30's....below.

Our forecast is for 30 - 40 below Sat. night!
And, we're not supposed to get above 0 until Monday afternoon.
Damn it's cold.

Problem is, when it's this cold, it's also dry.  No snow, and dry air that
tears your sinuses apart.  We've got humidifiers blasting in our house.  And
I *still* get zapped every time I touch a light switch.  It get's to the
point where you avoid turning on the light! Either that, or whimper when you
reach out.
What a funny world.

>Dang! I bet you have square tires.

They're still hanging in there.  But man, my Jeep grunted and moaned loudly
this morning.

Kevin in VT
Anticipating a bunch of computer time this weekend, since it's TOO BLOODY
COLD TO DO ANYTHING!