Re: Pete in ATL?

Chris in Cleveland wrote >>>P.P.S. Do you think Pete
showing up in Atlanta (I am assuming that is what ATL
stands for) is a good sign, because if things were
about to hit the fan he wouldn't be allowed to leave
the country?<<<

After Gary Glitter was initially arrested, questioned,
and released on bail pending charges (11/97), he left
Britain for Cuba. He returned three months later for
further questioning and was then charged.

But I'd still think Pete going to Atlanta is a good
sign, if only because it means he is getting away from
all the stuff going on back home.

Ken in MD
"I do not want child pornography
to be available on the Internet