Re: JAE & 1999 vs. 2000

>>> Thanks so much Scott, Ken.  This kind of advice is great to get.  I
promise
I'll run out of steam and stop being a pest soon!<<<

Not at all.  It's nice to talk about the music and the performances, &c.

>>>If I could go back in time, I'd be hard pressed to think of one thing I'd
rather do than go see The Who live in 1970.<<<

Whew, I'd have to agree.  Though, I'd have to seriously think about dialing
the time machine back three years earlier and see them when they played
Portland Oregon in 1967...(!) ... then back up to March 1976, when I saw them
the first time in the same city.  This time, I'd make it a point to remember
the damn concert!

Ken in MD
"Our music was specifically designed
to lubricate the passage from adolescence
to adulthood."  Pete