Re: Freezing TKAA Question for Jon

>>> Hey, got a question for you....
Is there a PNC Encore CD? If so, or if anyone who was there knows.......<<<

The Who Encore - Live In Holmdel, NJ. 30 August 2002
Price: #16.00

>>>Did Pete really say at the end of TKAA "Yeah, and I like 'em young too"
??<<<

Jesus, I hope not!  After hearing his intro to Greyhound Girl on La Jolla
6/23/01 for the first time last night, this is not what I want to be hearing!

>>>Some guy called into Stern when the Pedophile story first broke and said
this happened. I'm looking for some proof.<<<

Let us know.  BTW, the first draft of the timeline is done.  Nine pages,
1991-2003.

Ken in MD
"Our music was specifically designed
to lubricate the passage from adolescence
to adulthood."  Pete