Re: Need Help

>>> I've got my final choice before Saturday down to either Irvine or
Mansfield II for the concert CDs.  What's everybody think (too much to expect
a concensus)?<<<

Don't know about Irvine but I picked up Mansfield 2 early on, mostly because I
wanted that Pete banter where he says, "Know this - we WILL BE BACK!"
Sad to say, that was the highlight for me.  Mans2 has the curse of the bad
vocal mix more than even other early released shows.  I have retired it to the
archives in favor of Hershey, the Greek Theater, and HOB.

Ken in MD

"Our music was specifically designed to lubricate the passage from adolescence
to adulthood."  Pete