Pete on the move

Repost from Relayers.  Reportedly this was yesterday:

Hi,
I work as a security screener on the International checkpoint at the ATL
airport (I know!). Last night, Pete Townshend came through the lane I was working and I only had time to ask him one question. I asked him which one of his guitars was his favorite. He said that it was the '62 Fender Strat he had with him. To bring up one post that always seems to go on forever, he had this guitar in a leather gig bag so I know that he didn't leave his most prized guitar in with the other baggage. He probably kept it with him on the flight. But because he is a celebrity, he probably can put his guitar anywhere he wants to.

keets

"Never doubt that a small number of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead.