Mac - Whine - where the hell did I dine?

>From: Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>
>Subject: Re: Pete's 8 computers
>
>Yep :-).  So do graphic artists, me, and Pete.  They're also
>prominently featured in movies and TV shows, dating back at least to
>an iMac on a desk in Jerry's apartment in Seinfeld.

Yeah, you Mac-ers are so cultish.
Anything to try and get Macs mainstream.
Sometimes the temple isn't left for a reason.
:-)

>From: "Karyn O'Connor" <koconnor@importproducts.com>
>Subject: RE: Time to whine, but what good will it do?
>
>I felt as if my comments would be wasted on
>this man who was more concerned about the seven other houses that he still
>had to get to that day and it was already noon. (sigh.....)

Probably would have.
You should have shot him a "yeah, but what THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ANYWAY,
CABLE GUY!"
*That* would have sparked a debate.  :-)

>On a more positive note, many friends have willingly listened to my
>explanations of Pete and his actions.

Mine as well.  I've kept my (enlarged) circle of friends up to speed via
articles, etc.

>Unfortunately, this will probably be the reality of the situation.  A
>celebrity being found innocent of wrongdoing does not sell papers.  Sad
>state of media affairs.

I still have hope that the media is just waiting to see what the police
report.
Just 2 weeks left in February!

>Peace,

Back at ya.
I was looking at photo's last night of Boston II.  Some really good ones of
all of us holding the Union Jack.  I particularly like the one of us all
flipping the bird!

>From: "Kenneth Hawkins" <ken.hawkins@nara.gov>
>Subject: Re: Daltrey: Townshend Victim Of 'Witch-Hunt'
>
>Incidentally, did anyone else write the IWF to complain about them
condemning
>Townshend publically before he had even been questioned by police, much
less
>charged with a crime?

I did, in a round about way.  That's the one where I had the press cc'd.
Soon after, they took down that address.  :-)

Kevin in VT