Fwd: Who Encore Series Announcement

Eel Pie and TheMusic.com are extremely proud to have
worked together to bring you The Who Encore Series.

However, while we have enjoyed their participation in
this project, TheMusic.com will soon no longer be
fulfilling future orders. After February 15th all
orders will be fulfilled and shipped through Eel Pie
in the UK.

So, we would like to take this time to encourage fans,
particularly in the US, to purchase any last minute
additions to your Who Encore Series collections. If
you order now TheMusic.com will ship to you directly
from sunny Los Angeles.

Eel Pie will continue to sell through existing stock
from February 15th out of the UK until it has gone.
Very limited stock of the flight case collectors set
are also still available.

So far the series has raised in excess of $500,000 and
young persons charities supported by The Who will
continue to benefit from your purchases.

The customer support address from February 15th will
be whohelp@eelpie.com.

The Eel Pie team.
http://shopping.yahoo.com