Canadian governement addresses

For anyone in Canada who would like to commnet on the child porn issue, here's an excellent website with Canadian government addresses. It appears that you can locate your representative and also other government officials who might be interested. I did read that Canada had received their quota of credit card numbers from the FBI, but nothing so far on what they've done with them.

http://canada.gc.ca/

For that matter, I don't think it much matters what country you're from if you want to write to someone about child porn. This is an international issue, after all, and seems to be driven by UN policy. The only requirement is that you write politely and give well-thought out views on the matter. I even think it's important that some media and government officials be reminded that what they do reflects on their country internationally. We're living in a global village, after all.

keets