The Who - Ultimate Collection UK 3 CD set - more coming!

Hello folks,

To begin, thank you to those that ordered the 3 CD UK version of the Who -
Ultimate Collection CD recently.  I appreciate your business.

I got an email from my UK supplier today letting me know that they have
rounded up some more copies for me.  These should be here next week.  As I
stated originally, this CD is now out of print.  It is superior to the U.S.
version in that it has two live video tracks from Charlton, 1974 on the bonus
disc plus five more songs than the U.S. edition.  It also has better
packaging.

The price is $36 and $4.20 for Priority Mail shipping (add $1.20 extra for
insurance)

Two copies of the next batch are sold already - but if you definitely want a
copy, we can take care of you until the stock runs out.  Here's what to do:

In order to secure your order you must pre-pay for it.  If it turns out that
I cannot fill the order your money will be cheerfully refunded.  We have been
in business since 1984 and our integrity with customers is impeccable.

For credit cards this can be done via Paypal.  Please use our email address,
BiggsCVC@aol.com, as the account to pay into.

You can also send in a check or money order to: CVC, PO Box 507, Celina, OH
45822.

Once we receive your payment we will place the order for you.  If the CD is
in stock when your order arrives we'll ship it immediately and let you know
that it is on the way.

I look forward to taking care of you and thank you for reading.

Greg Biggs/CVC Collectables
www.cvccollect.com (for more Who stuff we carry)