Re: pete's hand signals

> Anyway, someone on another list also saw him do it at CFNY, and said it
> looked a lot like the American Sign Language for "People"
> and "Peace".
>
> I'd like to hear if anyone else noticed this at all...

I noticed it, as well, and just chalked it up to Pete trying to be hip for the young folks.  I figured it had meaning but didn't really care what it was.  And by the way, I'm disappointed in Bjorn for not telling us he would be at the Dallas 2002 show.  Would love to have met someone from the list.  I missed Alan McK and had no idea Bjorn was there.  Would like to have seen what color his hair was.

mc