Roger on TV

Repost from TheShout:

My good lady wife tells me that Roger was on TV this morning for 10 minutes or so mainly promoting the work of the Teenage cancer Trust. Being very thoughtful she didn't tape it.

Anyone see it?

Testing the water for some gigs? - 'kin hope so.

And from Relayers:

I had a second hand report today that Roger was on tv saying that there
will be an announcement of the line up for the week of TCT concerts in
March. He didn't say whether our boys would be playing but he did say
they had a great line up.