Re: Camden Encore Show

> Dangnabit, Schrade!  Here I've got seven Encores and
> even went to the trouble of getting back up copies of
> Hershey and HOB.  Now you give a glowing review of
> Camden!

If it's any consolation, "Eminence Front" is botched pretty badly
at this show.

> I have a DVD of this show sourced off the house system
> and it does look like a spectacular show.

Hmmm...I'd like a copy of that DVD.  Email me privately & we'll set
up a trade if you're interested.

> BTW, since Camden was released in the first batch, how
> does it compare to others in terms of the suppressed
> vocal mix?

Well, I think the Camden show was released *after* the first chunk
of shows, wasn't it?  It, & Hershey, came later (release-wise).

Now, what do you mean by "suppressed vocal mix?"  I haven't heard any
suppressed vocals in the three shows I got.  The vocals have been
pretty loud as far as I can tell.  Dry but loud.  Especially Hershey.
Unless you mean Simon's backing vocals; but I could make out Simon's
vocals easily on the Camden disc.

If anything sounds suppressed on these releases, it's Pino Plopadino's
bass.

- SCHRADE in Akron