saw Zak play tonight with his other band

Howdy,

Just got home from the Troubadour in L.A. where Johnny Marr & the
Healers finished up their US tour.  The show tonight will be released as
a DVD.

Zak was great as usual.  It was interesting to see him play in a band
other than The 'Oo.  Johnny Marr was talkative and funny and chatted
with the audience a bit until he got pissy about the lights onstage
about halfway through.  I think he wanted to perform in the dark.  He
kept telling the lightman to "turn the fucking lights down" and scowled
at him repeatedly.   oh well.  Other than his pissy fit, he was good.
He played a nice black Rickenbacker, and a Gibson SG.  He's a pretty
good guitarist. The Healers are a pretty good rock n roll band.

Saw Clem Burke in the balcony.  That was the only celeb I spotted. There
was a skinny tall bald dude walking around near the stage door that
resembled Simon so much I kept doing double-takes when I'd spot him.
This dude didn't have a pair of sunglasses on his head, so for sure it
wasn't him ;-)

Anyone else catch a show on this tour?  Opinions?

Friday I will see Paul Weller at the Wiltern.  Anyone else catch his
show before?  What do I have to look forward to?

cheers

- Kim