Re: Jimmy Fallon

It was about singing the finale on stage with them at Concert for NYC. He said he hadn't planned to go out for the finale, but Pete sort of pushed him out there, and then he didn't know the words to "Freedom" so he sort of tried to lip sync, and everybody else seemed to be doing that, too.

keets

> Jimmy Fallon was on the Conan show talking about Pete and Paul McCartney, and didn't say a word about you know what. Is this progress, or is it just a re-run? :)

yes it was cause I saw it on the cable where it said "repeat". what did fallon have to say about pete and "sir paul" anyway? ; )