Re: Michael Jackson

You wonder what went wrong--he was such a cute little boy. Janet has had all that plastic surgery, but she's not out of touch like Michael is. Wow. It looks like he sort of needs professional help.

keets

> Pee-Wee and Pete, yes, but I'm not going to bat for Michael Jackson. He's just too wierd.

Dig. What makes me mad is that he has so many loyal fans that swear his
innocence and it makes me feel like I am one of them! Michael is like,
Freaks-Ahoy.

Pete is quite the opposite in a number of ways, starting with the nose.

Jon in Mi.