Re: Paul Reubens case

In a message dated 2/3/2003 10:17:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> Eh?
>

> >Pee Wee:  "My, Cowboy Curtis, you sure do have some big feet there!
> >(hehe)."
> >
> >Cowboy Curtis: "Well yew know what they siy about big fayt don't
> > yew, Peeey-Weeey"...
> >
> >Pee Wee:  "No, whaat?"
> >
> >Cowboy Curtis:  "Big fayte,....Byig Boots!"
> >
> >Pee Wee: "hehe"
> >
> >:-)

ha! i'll help out.  that's from a "pee wee's playhouse" episode. cowboy
curtis wanted some new boots from Jambi, the genie and Jambie asked him what
size and curtis anasered "size 12, double E" and that's when that
conversation happened. bit risque for a kids show though. ha! (call me crazy,
but I have the video box sets of the show and one of them has that episode in
it)