The Who - Ultimate Collection British version 3 CD set

Hello,

We have a few copies left (well two actually) of the British version of the
Who - Ultimate Collection 3 CD set.  This version comes in a "superior to the
U.S. edition" digi-pack cover, with 5 more tracks.  The bonus CD, no longer
on the U.S. version, also features two live video tracks from Charlton, 1974.

This CD is now out of print in the U.K. from what all of my suppliers have
told me so these may be the last copies we get (although I have more on order
in case some slip throught the distribution cracks).

They are $36 each and then an additional $4.20 for Priority Mail shipping.
We accept credit cards via Paypal or you can send payment within our ten day
hold period.  If this CD is of interest to you please let me know and I'll be
happy to take care of your order.

Thanks for reading,

Greg Biggs/CVC Collectables
BiggsCVC@aol.com