A complete Pete supporter and an athletic supporter

>By US standards/law, it would indeed.

Kevin:

Well, I guess we know someone who would support Pete if he WAS guilty, don't we?

>Hell, I could have gone to jail.
18 and dating an *almost* 17 yo.

I wouldn't say that the term "older men" applies to an 18 year old.

>Well, well, if our resident paranoid schizophrenic isn't inviting me into the

Jimmy the Geek:

You know as much about psychology as you do about social interaction. Oh, and for the record...calling me insane or nuts or whatever childish insult might flit across your limited mentality is not going to win you anything. Responding to someone else's question or attack does not qualify as "starting an argument." At least TRY to stick to the facts.

>"discussion" as you call it. It's was advice on how to avoid it, dope. Ah,

Ah, but didn't you say you weren't going to read my notes? Here we have an perfect example that you bring as much "intergrity" to the list as Bush did to the White House. And of course it is a reference to me, and your other little comments were clearly too, you silly confused buffoon.

Mike, please note that the above is a reference not a topic.

>Truth is, I'm only in 1st Grade.

And clearly failing it.

>Trollboy #2??? How does a guy get to be #1 around here?

You have to let someone hit you in the face when you're drunk. Please, go for it, be my guest...I'm starting to think you'd really like it.

>past it? I didn't post a complaint about you.

You made snide little comments, sniping from other posts. As usual. Which I'm sure you'll deny but I would then repost and prove it so let's just skip all that this time, shall we? It would only serve to show you're guilty of everything you accuse me of. Again, as usual. I don't want to do that to you again, how much self-inflicted abuse can you stand?  I have to assume you can't control yourself, like a senior citizen who desperately needs an adult diaper. I must say the pseudo-intellectual trappings you attempt to wrap your insults in are just getting too tiresome of late. Not that you ever had much to say.

I will say now, as I said the last ten times: leave me alone and I will never bother you. All very reasonable and something that should have occurred to you without being prompted. And that includes snide remarks about what I've written and anything referring to me at all. I certainly wasn't doing that to you; you can't find a SINGLE example of me doing so! But, of course, I started it. Uh huh.

>prolific, even for you? The UNPROVOKED insults

"Unprovoked?" Hardly. "Insults?" If it's true, it's not an insult. Please, I implore you to be accurate for a change.

>Stand up and be a man.

Follow your own advice. Oh, that's right...you don't do that. You don't even stick to your own agreements, ones you insist on while stamping your foot on the floor like a child. Damn, you're a pathetic little fellow!

NO BLOOD FOR OIL!!!

                              Cheers             ML